Saturday, March 3, 2012

Homemade Frappuccino Recipe - Frappe

Vanilla Frappe
Good Morning!  Lulu here and I have a confession to make!  I am a Starbucks addict.  I love their coffee, tea, cold or hot, it doesn't matter.  I love their muffins, scones, toffee bars, everything.  I love the frappe that you can buy in the bottle too.  Since I've lost my job I have been deprived of my Starbucks weekly fix.  Granted I've lost 6lbs that I fully attribute to that but I am in need.  My daughter (who is also an addict) & I tested & tested until we found something that tastes very similar.  Now it has been months since I've purchased one of these so maybe I'm jaded but man is our recipe awesome!!  I've even saved my frappe bottles so it makes me feel like I'm getting a special privilege.  Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think.

Pour the following 3 items into the bottle first
2 Tbsp. Sugar
2 tsp. instant Coffee
1/4 cup Hot Water
Mix it up

Then add
1 1/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp vanilla flavoring
Shake it up again until nice & frothy!

Enjoy!!

I always start with the basic recipe above and then I add one of the following depending on my mood.  Today it was Chocolate Syrup!
2tsp Chocolate syrup
2tsp Caramel syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment