Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Terrific Tuesday (& a Confession)

Alright, y'all, I'm over my husband being out of town.  He's been gone for well over a week.  But, it's still a TERRIFIC TUESDAY because I know he'll be home in 2 more sleeps.  Well, rather than 2 "sleeps" it's more like 2 more nights of restless, rolling around, wide eyed no sleep.  Either way he'll be home on Thursday!

I have been racking my brain trying to think of stuff to post about.  It's hard.  Whenever I set down to blog and really start thinking I'm like "Geez, my life is very boring.  Nobody will want to read about that. . . or that. . . hmm, yeah I have nothing to blog."  And it doesn't help that my nature is to be extremely private.  So all of the good stuff that might interest people I'm more inclined to keep it to myself.  Even though I don't really know you and I don't even have my real name on this blog. . . strange, I know.

Anyhow, I decided I would "confess" 5 things to y'all today.  Now if you know me in real life you're going to say "that's not a secret.  I already knew that"  But, just humor me.  The people in blogland don't know me.  So I am trying to open up and tell them things about me they don't already know.

1.   I am addicted to The Real Housewives.  You might ask which ones.  Well, it's bad, very bad.  I am addicted to all of them.  I watch every show from every location.  Sure I have my favorites, but I watch them all.  Even when they filmed the D.C. housewives and it was horrible and boring.  Yep, I didn't miss a show

2.   I'm a  numbers person.  Now, I'm not saying I'm a math person.  I'm not a super genius in algebra, trig, calculus, or geometry.  But I'm good at figuring numbers in reference to dollars.  Give me a venture you're unsure of and I can tell you exactly how much of what you'll have to sell in order to make money.  I have no idea where this came from.

3.  I was a super smart kid but lacked in the common sense department.  Maybe I'll go into greater detail about that another day.  Too many stories.


4.  Green is my favorite color.  Sometimes I will buy stuff that I really don't even like or need just because it's green.


5.  I can eat a whole Papa John's pizza by myself.  Well, I could when I was younger.  I haven't tried this in a while, but I'm sure I've still got it in me.


So there's my 5 confessions today.  Nothing too bad.  I promise Lulu and I are not convicted criminals.  In fact, I don't know if Lulu has ever even received a speeding ticket.  I hope you've enjoyed today's blog.  And no, we haven't forgotten about our "crafts".  We're just taking some time to regroup.  We have some super great items, but we're just waiting for the right outlet to sell them.

Today's verse:
There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
1 Samuel 2:2

Hope you each have a blessed day!

Joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment