Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Great BM of 2012



Look at that Sweet Boy!  Isn't that the most precious face you've ever seen?  Well, don't let that fool you.  I have got a great story to share with you.  Please do NOT read any further if you have a queasy stomach.  You have been warned!


Sweet Boy has been potty trained for a while now, but like most 3 year old's he does have an occasional accident.  Keep in mind that the occasional accidents are always #1, never #2. . . until last week.  Now remember that Sweet Boy's daddy has been working out of town and now he's been working 60+ hours at his regular job and taken on a side job.  So it's just been me and Sweet Boy around the house most of the time.


One night last week I fed Sweet Boy his supper and then turned on his TV and told him I was going to take a bath (this is part of our routine - he watches a movie while I shower then I give him his bath).  Now he knows not to come into the bathroom unless there is an emergency.  He will come to the door and talk to me, but he never comes in unless something is wrong.  I had just turned on the bath water and set down in the jacuzzi tub when he walks in and I immediately see he has no pants or underwear on.  Just a Tshirt and yes. . . there is diarrhea running down his legs.  So I jump up, put my robe on and hose him off in the shower. Then I run a normal amount of bath water with bubbles and tell him I'll be right back.  I go to survey the damage. . . 

The floor in my room looks good, the hardwood downstairs - no messes.  Halfway up the stairs I see it. . . yes, he's got poop on half the steps!!  I walk into his room and it looks like a diarrhea EXPLOSION!  No joke, like 5 spots on the carpet then it's on the carpet on the way to his bathroom - looks like he really tried to make it to the potty.  Because right beside the potty are his underwear, shorts, a giant puddle of pee and what must be 45 POUNDS of poop!!  I'm not lying.

So I clean all this up to go back downstairs and find that Bad Kid (Sweet Boy's other personality) has turned the water back on.  At this point it's within an inch of overflowing.  But he was so pitiful and said his belly hurt (like that wasn't obvious from all the poop hanging out in the house) so I just let it go.  We got him washed up and out of the bathtub and he asked me "mommy, what are you going to do me?"  And I said "for what?"  and he said "for my accident.  are you going to spank me?"  And I felt so bad - I mean he obviously had gotten sick in his bedroom and ran to the potty and just couldn't make it.  Then he came to me for help.  And thought he was going to get a spanking.  So sad. (And please don't judge me if you don't agree with spanking.  Believe me the spanking's are rare in this house.  Of course I did not spank him).

Now I know this is a loooong disgusting story and you may be wondering what the point of it all is.  Well, the point is. . . there is no point.  It was just sick nasty and I had to live through it so I figured I would describe to someone else and make them sick, too :)  Have a great day!
I'll leave you with a pic of Sweet Boy (aka Bad Kid) in the almost overflowing tub he created the night that will go down in history.  The Great BM of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment