Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Yippee, it's Thankful Thursday again!  Like always, there are tons of things I could list.

Today I am especially thankful for:
  • My church.  It's a small church.  But, the love I feel there is overwhelming.  The congregation is truly my family.
  • Mother's Day Out!!  I love my Baby Boy, but sometimes even the best mother needs a break.
  • My "email sisters".  At times when I can't see my way they give me strength and faith to keep going.
  • Peace.  I don't like chaos, and I'm thankful to say that I don't have alot of drama in my life.
  • Wednesday nights at McAllisters.
There are so many more things I could list, but if I tried I'd still be here tomorrow typing. 

Just to let you know we haven't forgotten about our Etsy shop.  But, we've been presented with (what seems to be) an awesome opportunity that would use our current inventory.  We didn't want to list our items only to (hopefully) have to take them back down.  We have a meeting with someone Saturday morning.  After that we should know if we need to go ahead and list our items or start making some more for our shop.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes and verse.

"Never mind the cloudy days"

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.  Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment