Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Hello, friends!!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thankful Thursday!  I am so blessed to have a ton of sisters.  Every Thursday we have a 'traveling email' that we each list things in our lives we are the most thankful for right then.  Honestly, it helps me to type up my blessings.  Seems like it's hard to stay down or in a bad mood when you're looking at a list of items you know that you are not worthy to have, but the Lord has blessed you with anyways.  I would like to incorporate Thankful Thursday into our new blog.  Sometimes it's hard to stop when I get going, but I'll try to keep it short & sweet :) 

Today I'm thankful for:
  • A wonderful husband.  He is my best friend. 
  • My sweet baby boy.  His laughter is contagious.
  • Family.  When you come from a big family there is always someone there to teach you something new.  Often times these are lessons you're unaware you even need to learn.  But, I'm thankful for them just the same.
  • Vacations to plan.
  • Sunny Days.
  • Mercy & Grace.
On another note I have a couple of  wreaths to show you :)  Hopefully they will be available in our etsy shop in just a few days.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuluAndJoy
Hot Pink & Red Valentine's Wreath

White & Silver (Grey) Winter Wreath
Maybe my sister, Lulu, will get a chance to post soon.  You guys are absolutely going to love her and her crafts.  She's actually the talented one.

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment