Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nice to Meet You!

Hi, I'm Joy.  And my big sister is Lulu.  We're super excited to start our new blog and open our new Etsy shop.  It's something we've wanted to do for awhile.  But, as you'll all soon find out. . . we procrastinate.  Horribly.  Hope that doesn't start us off on the wrong foot.  Please don't hold it against me. 

Alas, moving on from confessing my faults.  Where was I?  Oh, yes.  Our Etsy shop.  We do have a shop.  One small problem.  It's empty!!!!  We hope to have that problem rectified by the end of the week.  Give us a couple of days and then come by.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/LuluAndJoy

We hope to have a variety of products - all handcrafted.  And, honestly, we don't really specialize in one particular area.  So, it's definitely a variety.  We hope to have the following items available:
  • Baby Bips
  • Burp Cloths
  • Pacifier Clips
  • Hair Bows
  • Hair Pins
  • Yarn Wreaths
  • Tulle Wreaths
And just about whatever our little hands can make. 

I'll leave you with a few pics of some of our "work".  Hope you like (love) it!  And please don't judge me by my photography skills.  Hopefully, my super talented neice, Izzy B, will take the photo's for our shop.  She is one very talented art student.



Oh yes, and it was very nice to meet you!  Hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment