Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine's Day

Everyone loves Valentine's Day!  That is the day when you give your loved ones extra special loving.  My children are 19 & 21 but every year since they were very little I've always given them and their Dad (of course) a heart filled with candy on Valentine's Day.  It isn't much but it's just a little tradition we have.  Their wonderful Dad usually cooks for me on Valentine's Day.  It's usually a 4 course meal too completed with a decadent dessert!  He is a much better cook than I am and I always look forward to that special meal.

Today in honor of Valentine's Day I am showing you a few things I've been working on in my craft room.  If you see something that peaks your interest just let me know and I can ship directly to you!

Burp Cloths are 2 for $9.  Made using 6 ply Cloth Diapers.

Black & Red Tulle Wreath $30  It is on a 10" wreath base and measures about 22" wide.

Black & Red Tulle KISS Wreath $30.  It is on a 10" wreath base and measures about 22" wide.

Pink & Red Tulle Wreath $30.  It is on a 12" wreath base and measures about 24" wide.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment